Monday, May 17, 2010

2010 Arts in Action

Did you have fun last Friday during Arts in Action day? I enjoyed having a chance to wander around and see the artwork/ hear the music of many of my students. I never cease to be amazed at the level of talent you all display in all areas - academics, athletics, and arts! During the day I stopped in to watch some of the music videos and PSA's, viewed the artwork, listened to the musicians, and watched the pottery throw-down competition. Here are a few of the images I captured throughout the day...
Amy Bluem (above)Andrea Barton with Matt Adams (above) Maeve Beyer (above)Kaitlyn Bennett (above)

Congratulations to everyone who worked hard throughout the year to be able to showcase all of your talents and abilities during Arts in Action day.

No comments: