Sunday, January 31, 2010

A few updates

I have a couple of quick announcements and reminders for you:

First off - Congratulations to Robbie Davidson who won the talent show on Thursday night! I am so impressed by your talent and poise.

For all students (well, actually for all Freshman, Sophomores, and Juniors), don't forget that the online registration system opens tomorrow and remains open through next Monday. Please be sure to get your teacher recommendation sheets completed and if you would like to get more information about different courses, you and your parents should plan to attend the Curriculum Night on Tuesday, February 2nd.

I am starting with my junior meetings on Tuesday, February 2nd and am completely booked all day. So, if you need anything this week, please understand that I won't be available on Tuesday.

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: