Saturday, October 10, 2009

Homecoming

It has been a week full of fun activities to celebrate Homecoming weekend. The painted windows looked great and I enjoyed seeing the students dressed up in their interesting range of themed outfits each day. The football game last night was a heart-breaker when we lost in overtime, but hopefully that will not dampen everyone's spirits as you enjoy tonight's dance.

A special congratulations to one of "my" students, Jordan Ellwood, who was crowned Homecoming Queen during yesterday's assembly.
(Thanks to Ms. Schwartz who was able to get this picture of Jordan for me.)

I love to chaperone the homecoming dance beause it is great to see all of you dressed up and having fun. I hope you enjoy your time with pictures, dinner, and the dance! Have fun and be safe!

No comments: