Wednesday, September 2, 2009

For Your Information

I wanted to let you know that I will be out of the office the vast majority of the day on Friday. I will be attending a meeting in the morning at the Ohio State University to get the latest updates on their college application process and expectations for this year's applicants. I hope to be back in the school briefly before having to head over to the Worthington Education Center for a meeting. So, if you need something before the long weekend, please be sure to stop in and see me tomorrow.

Don't forget if you did not get your picture taken during the schedule pick-up days that you need to do that tomorrow during your lunch periods! We need every student to get their picture taken - even if you do not intend to buy a copy of the picture - because they are used in the yearbook and the computer system at school. The photographers will be set up in the auditorium to take your pictures.

No comments: