Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Senior Recognition Night

Tonight was the Senior Recognition Night - a time when graduating seniors are honored for the contributions and awards received over the last four years of high school. 63 of "my" kids were among those being honored tonight. I am proud of all of you and was honored to participate in your evening of well-deserved recognition. It is definitely a busy time of year so I am thankful that about half of you were able to make it to tonight's ceremony - especially to the guys volleyball players who dominated in their match to make it to the auditorium before the ceremony ended.
With so many of "my" students being recognized tonight there was no way that I could try to get the entire group together for a picture, but I was able to grab this group of 6 students who happened to be near one another during the post-ceremony reception. Left to Right: Josh Burton, Clay Hedges, Amy Davidson, Harrison Bassani, Sam Johnson, and David Bock

No comments: