Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh The Places *I'll* Go...

Have you missed me?!? It has been a while since I have been able to have access to my computer and blog and that is because I was incredibly busy visiting 8 different college campuses during the last few days of spring break. And, as you know, I ask you to take pictures of you somewhere on campus and so I do the same... :-)

I enjoyed visiting the following schools (in addition to West Point which you can see in detail in the previous post)


Dartmouth


Harvard


Boston College



MIT


Boston University


Wellesley


and Yale

On a side note, today was a busy day with lots of students moving through my office. Seniors, please remember that all of your local scholarships are due to the secretaries in the counseling center tomorrow! (No late scholarship applications can be accepted so make sure you have everything you need tomorrow.)

No comments: