Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'm not the only one...

Did you read this story in the Columbus Dispatch about the importance of volunteering? Actually, it makes the point that volunteering is nice, but finding meaningful service activities that truly show your passion for an area is much more important and impactful for college admissions. So, I guess that shows that I am not the only one who says that. :-)

Sorry that it has been over a week since I have posted an update... and I really wanted to share an end of the year/ holiday break wrap up update, but I figured after such a long time without an update you deserved something educational and informative instead. :-) I will be back before break ends to share a quick update about my break (hope you have had a great one so far) and some of my thoughts about 2008 ending and looking ahead at 2009. Happy New Year!

No comments: