Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Schedule Changes

Tomorrow the 9th graders start high school and all of you who are in 10th through 12th grade enjoy the fact that you have one last day to sleep in before coming back to school for another year. I am looking forward to having you all back at school!

I am also looking forward to having schedule changes done! :-) I have no idea how many changes ended up being requested (too many to count) and some were possible. They put out the trays in the middle of the main room of the counseling center with each counselor's name and it has all of the changes for you to swing by and pick up your new schedule at your leisure. (That way you don't have to miss out on getting the new copy of your schedule just because I am in a meeting.) You will see my name on the top tray and just look through the schedules in that tray to find your schedule if you still need to pick it up.

No comments: