Friday, August 29, 2008

First Week Wrap-Up

We made it through the first week and can now look forward to enjoying a long weekend. I hope that you made the adjustment to being back in school without any major problems. I know that for many it was tough to get up in the mornings, but we'll all adjust.
The last two days have been pretty crazy with schedule changes and hopefully we are now finished with those adjustments. Just as a reminder - you cannot add a class after the 3rd day of school so if you still wanted to pick up a class, Tuesday is your last day to get it added to your schedule.

Congratulations to the football team who won their first home game of the season tonight. I have to admit that the game against Grove City has always been my favorite game because I still know some of the students at GCHS from the year that I worked there. Tonight it was no different (except for the down-side of the rain delay) - I was thrilled to see some of my former students.

I hope you have a great holiday weekend!

No comments: