Sunday, March 31, 2024

ASVAB

I hope you had a wonderful and restful spring break!  I am anxious to see everyone again, but not quite sure I'm going to feel ready when the alarm clock goes off tomorrow morning.  Somehow I suspect I won't be alone in that feeling.

Back in January we offered the ASVAB to interested students.  There has been so much interest in the test since then that we are going to have another ASVAB administration coming up this Friday, April 5th.  Please see me asap or email me if you are interested in taking the test so that I can get you on the list.

As a reminder, while the ASVAB is used for determining military job options, it is also a great tool that can be used for career research for those who have no interest in the military.

As we return to school tomorrow, I hope you will stop by and fill me in on how your break went and Lexi is thrilled to be heading back to school and she can't wait to get all the love and attention that she has missed out on over the last week!

No comments: