Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Thanksgiving Break

It's now officially Thanksgiving break.  I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing 5 days with lots of good food, family time, and positive memories on Thanksgiving.  If you are traveling over break, please be safe as we need you back at WKHS next week!

I am feeling so grateful right now as I await my extended family's arrival at any moment.  I am thankful that we can all be together again this year for the holiday.  I am grateful for my dogs who bring so much love to my life.  I appreciate being able to work with my amazing students (and their families) who bless my lives daily.  And during this holiday I am always reminded of how much I have that I tend to take for granted like my health, having a roof over my head, hot water, and food to eat, and yet as I stop to think about it I realize how lucky and blessed I am not just today, but every day.

Before I close for tonight, I have to say a HUGE Thank You to Worthington Presbyterian Church.  They donated all of the food to allow nearly 50 WKHS families to enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving meal this holiday season.  We appreciate their generosity and kindness and it was such a privilege to be able to be a part of sharing that joy with others as we handed out the food today.

Have a wonderful and relaxing break!

No comments: