Monday, April 3, 2023

Culture Week

During spring break, I know that many of my students are traveling either with your family or with your sporting teams, but no matter where you are visiting, I know there is no way you saw as many countries and cultural experiences as shared by our students last week.  Culture Week at WKHS was the idea and vision of some of our students who are connected to the English Learner programs at Kilbourne.  The students worked really hard to share information about their native countries and the cultures they and their families are connected to beyond the US.  






I was so proud of my students who created posters, made food items, and engaged students in games in the library this week all as a way to help edcuate the rest of us about the backgrounds that combine together to help make WKHS an even more special place.

No comments: