Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Senior Application Deadline

Seniors, I know many of you are still working on your college applications.  I wanted to remind you to please, watch your deadlines!  

If you are looking at an early January deadline, you need to make sure that you have completed your transcript release form and invited me through Common App to submit your transcript. This should be done no later than this Friday, December 9th, in order to make sure I can get it taken care of before break.  Like you and your teachers, I will not be here during winter break to get a transcript for you, so you must plan ahead.  You can have me upload your transcript to Common App without you being ready to submit your application so please, go ahead and invite me on Common App now if you already haven't and log into the Counselor Website to request your transcript today.

No comments: