Saturday, August 21, 2021

Schedule Changes

Hooray!  We made it through the first week of school.  I hope you had a great start to the year - for me, getting up early was definitely a tough adjustment.  I suspect I'm not alone in that, but we will get adjusted before long.  

Speaking of adjustments... if you are hoping to adjust something to your schedule I want to remind you that Monday is the LAST day to add a class to your schedule.  So, if you wanted to drop one class and add another in it's place - Monday is the final day to do that.  For those students who have 7 classes, you can drop (without adding a replacement) your extra class through the 6th week of school without it appearing on your transcript.  But most students are not in a position to drop something without adding another class in it's place.

No comments: