Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Good Luck at States!

Several of our swimmers have once again qualified for the State Championships!  Congratulations to Nanami Campbell, Evie DeCarlo, and Paige Delma who are "my" students that qualified.  Also joining them was a student not in my alphabet: Lauren Richner.  This group qualified in both the 200 yard Medley Relay AND the 200 yard Free Relay.  Congratulations to all 4 of you and please know we are proud of you!

As if that wasn't enough, Paige Delma also qualified in the 200 IM and Evie DeCarlo qualified in the 100 yd Freestyle!  Such an impressive accomplishment for all of you!

(Just in case anyone is wondering - there is a specific reason that I normally only recognize "my" students on my blog.  That is because I have to work hard to make sure that I do not recognize any students in a public manner like this blog who do not have approval to have their information shared.  I keep close tabs on that for my students, but do not keep track for students outside of my alphabet breakdown.  I decided to mention the off-alpha swimmer because there was just 1 student being excluded from the 2 state qualifying relay teams and that didn't seem fair and her name has been publicized a great deal on social media and the paper as being a part of this state qualifying team so I felt confident that her name was an acceptable one to mention.)

No comments: