Monday, November 16, 2020

Pre-ACT Reminder

If you are taking the Pre-ACT tomorrow or Wednesday, you will report directly to the gymnasium when you arrive to school in the morning. You will need to bring your student id with you in order to check in. You will also need a number 2 pencil (no mechanical pencils allowed), a calculator, and I would recommend a watch. The test will begin promptly by 7:45 and you will finish testing at the start of 5th period.  Don't forget, if you are coming to test tomorrow and you are a "blue day" student or if you are testing on Wednesday and you are a "green day" student, then you must leave school immediately after you have completed your testing.

I was happy to see so many of my students signed up to be taking the practice test for the ACT and I wish you all good luck!  I hope it will be a meaningful practice opportunity for you in preparation for when you take the actual ACT in the future.

No comments: