Wednesday, June 24, 2020

More on testing...

I can't believe that I am doing yet another post about testing, but I need to make sure that all of my students are aware and are planning ahead in registering for the ACT/ SAT test dates - and not just for the tests coming up soon!

Because of all of the past testing cancellations and the need for social distancing (which means that testing locations are not able to accommodate as many students), we received an email today talking about how packed some of the testing sites are for future tests.  In fact, in some areas of the country (not Ohio) the test administration dates for the next 4 tests are already full!  Check out this info from CollegeBoard about the SAT.

I wanted to put this out there because if you are planning to take the August SAT or the September ACT, even though I just mentioned last week that those deadlines are still more than a month away, I need you to understand that you would be wise to go ahead and get your registration in early so that you do not miss your chance to test at your desired date.

No comments: