Friday, February 9, 2018

Olympics

*LOVE* the Olympics! As you probably know, I enjoy watching sports as a whole, but the Olympics are so special and unique. It is thrilling to watch all of the different sports and witness the passion and excitement as athletes compete not just for themselves or for one particular team, but for their entire country. It is remarkable to think of the dedication, hard work, and perseverance the athletes have displayed as they made sacrifices and overcame obstacles to achieve their goals. We are blessed to live in a great country and I, for one, am proud to cheer on all of the men and women who will be competing.

I even have a picture of a former Olympian and Bronze Medalist hanging in my office.  Do you know which athlete I'm talking about?  If you're not sure, stop by my office and check it out!

My DVR has already started filling up with Olympic events and over the next few weeks, every spare chance I have will be spent watching the Olympics... popular sports, random sports - it doesn't matter to me because each of the athletes has a story - much like each of you has a story worthy of knowing and celebrating.  And, if you are at all like me and you enjoy cheering on the USA during the Olympics too, then stop by and let me know what about your favorite moments!

No comments: