Friday, December 15, 2017

Enjoy Winter Break

Can you believe it?  You are DONE with the first semester.  Crazy!  I cannot believe how fast this year seems to be going.  I hope your final few exams went well and that you are ready to head into break with the chance to relax and enjoy some time with your family and friends.  Most of all, I hope that you will be safe over break!

For what it is worth, I will update the blog a few times over break just as a chance to check in, but it will not be as regular as normal as I will be trying to enjoy the time with my family as well... not to mention I have lots to do over break... shopping, wrapping gifts, writing Christmas cards, and sadly so much more, but I keep reminding myself that it is worth it.

Congratulations again on successfully completing exams and your first semester!

No comments: