Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Test Scores

I have to be honest, I have been completely overwhelmed about the thought of getting back on my blog and writing a post because it has been SOOOO LONG since I have posted and I have so many updates that I still need to make.  In the 10 years I have been blogging I have never waited this long between posts.  I hope you will forgive me for the lengthy delay as well as for the fact that I will still be posting some long over-due updates through the rest of the summer.

The most timely things for you to know now:

Scores from the spring IB tests are available today.  I hope that you achieved your goals and have the scores you were hoping to achieve!

Additionally, scores from the AP tests taken during May will be available online tomorrow.  Remember, scores are not being mailed home and are only available electronically. 

To access your scores log in using your college board account information.  (If you don’t have a college board account, you will need to create one.)

As you are probably aware, colleges determine the tests and scores needed in order to grant college credit.  Typically a 3 is the minimum score needed for credit.  Additional information is available on the college board’s AP website - http://www.apscore.org/credit.html.

If you have more questions related to AP tests then please visit the AP website: http://www.apscore.org/schedule.html

I hope you are happy with your scores!

And, since this is my first time posting in more than a month, I also need to give a HUGE congratulations to the WKHS Boys Lacrosse Team for being STATE CHAMPIONS!  Well done gentlemen, I am proud of you all!

No comments: