Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween and College Essays

Happy Halloween! I hope you had a good day. I don't know if it is just me, but Halloween isn't nearly as much fun as it would be if there were little kids around, but hopefully you were able to make some little kids really happy as you passed out candy to them and complimented their costumes. (For the 2nd year in a row I gave out full size candy bars and LOVED the priceless expressions from the little kids when they saw what they were getting.  It was so much fun!)
This picture is of my niece and nephews heading to go trick-or-treat in their Halloween costumes for this year.  Carly is an Indian, Brady is a Cow and Colton is a Cowboy. (This isn't the best picture, but it is the only one I have received so far that shows all 3 of them.)
Yesterday for school Brady was Mickey Mouse and Carly was Wonder woman (no picture), but those didn't match the family theme so they had to adjust for family trick or treating.  :-)  
Colton was the only one who stayed consistent with his Cowboy costume.

They are too cute! :-) I know, I am biased, but that only natural for an Aunt, right?!  :-)  


I know that for some of you this Halloween is not really for celebrating because it is bringing you another step closer to your college application deadline and you are feeling haunted by the dreaded college essays.  If you are working on your college essay this weekend, perhaps these articles will help you.




























 No matter if you are celebrating or writing - I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: