Saturday, October 11, 2014

Homecoming

It has been a week full of fun activities to celebrate Homecoming weekend. The painted windows looked great and I enjoyed seeing the students dressed up in their interesting range of themed outfits each day. The football game last night was a solid victory in spite of the miserable rain.

A special congratulations to one of "my" students, Brittany Ayers, who was crowned Homecoming Queen during yesterday's assembly.  
Congratulations also to Steven Borchers as he was honored as a Senior Homecoming attendant and to  Sam Biglin and Ryleigh Bexfield who were honored as Freshmen Homecoming attendants.  Normally I'm able to get a picture of my students who make up the homecoming court, but I had a meeting during yesterday's assembly and the rain made it impossible to get a picture at the game.  :-(

I am looking forward to being a chaperon for the homecoming dance tonight because it is great to see all of you dressed up and having fun. I hope you enjoy your time with pictures, dinner, and the dance! Have fun and be safe!

No comments: