Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring Break Wrap Up

I hope that you had a wonderful and relaxing spring break!  It is hard to believe that it is over.  Don't forget, tomorrow, you have a late start day so you get to sleep in a little more to help make the transition back to reality.  :-)


I had a wonderful break!  I spent most of it taking care of my niece and nephews.  We had a great time together - going to the circus, visiting COSI, reading books, watching movies and playing games.  Sadly my older niece and nephew had to make up for some of their snow days during spring break so they also had to do homework, practice spelling words and study for tests.  We all survived it though and made some good memories along the way.  I mean really though, aren't they too cute?!?

I am looking forward to hearing what you did during your spring break!  I hope you will stop by and fill me in on all of your fun adventures.  I also wanted to let you know that I will be in the office on Monday and Tuesday, but will be out of the building Wednesday through Friday for a college counseling meeting.  Please make sure you plan accordingly if you need something from me so that we can connect before I leave town.

No comments: