Sunday, September 15, 2013

College, College and more College

Did you go to the college fair today at Otterbein?  If so, are you in total college overwhelm?  Last Friday I was with all of the rest of the high school counselors from the school district and with other counselors from around the state to hear updates on all of the 2-year and 4-year public and private colleges.  They provide quite a bit of information to the counselors in a very fast format and then have a college fair for us much like what you experience.  It is always a valuable meeting, but, like what I hear from students after college fairs, it can be a bit overwhelming.  There is no way that I would be able to provide an update on all of the colleges, but the information I gained will help as I am working with students and their application process.  I will focus on college related information all week this week though with the hope that the information I can share will be helpful.

No comments: