Sunday, March 25, 2012

Take a Moment

Tomorrow morning you have a late start (1st period starts at 9:10) which is a nice way to ease into the final 5 days before spring break. I hope that you will consider to use some of that time to take a moment and reflect personally and academically on where you are, where you want to be and what you need to do to achieve your goals. Tomorrow begins the 4th quarter. (Hard to believe how quickly the year is flying past!) We have already been fortunate enough to enjoy beautiful weather and some students have found it hard to focus on school when they simply want to go outside and enjoy the sunshine. I understand that, but if this is an issue for you it is important to remember that as we run full speed into spring the beautiful weather will only continue. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I don't want you to enjoy each day, but I do hope that you are keeping in mind how your actions today will influence you tomorrow and in the future.

Enjoy sleeping in tomorrow!

No comments: