Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was wonderful as my sister, brother-in-law, niece, and nephew were in town. If you know me at all, you are aware that I love to watch sports. I generally prefer watching sports when I know some of the people participating, which is why I like to watch all of you participating in WKHS sports. This weekend I watched many of the NCAA tournament basketball games and have been blown away by what good games they have been - such intense, close games. Even not knowing the athletes it has still been fun to watch.

Remember, with just four days remaining in the 3rd quarter, there is a good chance that a lot of your classes will have end of the quarter tests, papers, or projects due. Please spend some time preparing so that you can head into spring break on a positive note.

This week there are a couple of events coming up that you may be interested in attending:

Monday night at 7:30pm is the Prom Fashion Show which is a fundraiser for Children’s Hospital.

Tuesday night is the Generation Rx Presentation at 7:00pm which is a presentation on illegal prescription drug use and addiction.

No comments: