Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! It is hard to believe it is 2011 - there were days in the last week of school where I was still dating passes as September, so I am definitely going to have a tough time adjusting to writing 2011! :-)

I hope you had a safe and enjoyable new year's eve and winter break. I have had such a great break! Between spending time with my family, playing games with my niece and nephew, enjoying a white Christmas, visiting with friends, catching up with former students and sleeping in late, it was pretty much an ideal vacation. Since I was so busy enjoying the time off, I didn't update with many blog posts, but I will get back into the swing of things.

Unfortunately, tomorrow is the last day before we head back to school. Don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to seeing you, but it will definitely be an adjustment to getting up and being at school on time each day. :-) Of course, you have the advantage of having a late-start day on Monday. (Yes, I am jealous!) To help make the transition to being back at work easier I hope you will find time to stop down and say hi. I'm looking forward to hearing about your vacation and what you did to occupy your time. Enjoy your last day of Vacation and happy 2011!

No comments: