Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veterans Day

As you are aware, today was Veterans Day. As I paused to reflect on how much I appreciate the service, dedication and sacrifice so many men and women have given to our country, I couldn't help but think of all of my former students who have served (or are currently serving) in the military.

I'll be honest, there is a part of me that is worried to put up this list because I am scared that I am missing people, but this is the list I could come up with tonight in alphabetical order... Vinnie Aebi, Adam Bardelang, Alex Blake, Josh Burton, Taylor Castelli, Eric Castoe, Austin Clouse, Tom Collier, Drew Cox, Dorothy Dibble, Joda Dotson, Michael Frizzi, and Zach Ellifritz

There are no words to adequately express my gratitude and respect for your courage, strength and dedication to country. Thank you and please, stay safe!

No comments: