Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ben Corcoran

It absolutely breaks my heart to have to post another update with such tragic news. As many of you have heard, Ben Corcoran, died yesterday evening. Ben graduated from Worthington Kilbourne High School this past June as a member of the Class of 2010.

Calling hours will be held at Rutherford Funeral Home in Powell on Sunday from 2:00 - 6:00pm.

Funeral will be on Monday at 11:00am at St. Peter Catholic Church on Smokey Row.

Here is a link to Ben's complete obituary. His obituary will also appear in the Columbus Dispatch.

I would like to remind all of my students that you are important to me, I care about you and want only the best for you. Remember that there are always people (like me) who are ready and willing to lend a hand and if you need someone to talk to, please know I'm here to listen.

No comments: