Friday, December 11, 2009

Apply!

I was reviewing the college application data for my students so far this year and it began to make me quite nervous as there are many students who have not yet submitted any applications or who have applied to just 1 school. Please make sure that you are paying attention to the application deadlines for your college and remember, the transcript release forms should be submitted at least 10 days in advance!

As a reminder, when applying you need:
- College application (apply online)
- Essay (if the school requires it)
- Test scores (most colleges will require it be sent directly from ACT or SAT to their school)
- Transcript (with any required forms for me to fill out for you)
- If required, teacher recommendation letter(s)

Stop by and see me if you are needing help with your college applications!

No comments: