Saturday, March 28, 2009

What a Weekend

I hope that you are enjoying your weekend. Remember, with just four days remaining in the 3rd quarter, there is a good chance that a lot of your classes will have end of the quarter tests, papers, or projects due. Please spend some time preparing so that you can head into spring break on a positive note.

If you know me at all, you are aware that I love to watch sports. I generally prefer watching sports when I know some of the people participating, which is why I like to watch all of you participating in WKHS sports. This weekend I have been watching the basketball games and I have been blown away by what good games they have been - such intense, close games. Even not knowing the athletes it has still been fun to watch. Although, for the record I know one of the players from Findlay (Marcus Parker) who won the Division 2 NCAA Championship in OT today and one of the players at Michigan State (Raymar Morgan) who plays tomorrow against Louisville. (They were both on my step-dad's high school basketball team.) And, for the record, words cannot even begin to tell you how much I hope MSU knocks off Louisville tomorrow! :-)


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: