Monday, August 31, 2020

Day One - Done!


Woo hoo!  You made it through the first day of the new year.  I know that there were some stressful moments for some students.  I will remind you again to use my blog post from yesterday if you are having trouble following the access steps.

But... the number one question/ concern that I heard today was "my Schoology course isn't showing up."  It took a little bit of time and one very aware student who ended up finding the solution to this problem and so I'd like to share it with you just in case you run into this issue tomorrow for any of your courses.

When you get to your courses on Schoology, you see them all as boxes of tiled course titles.  There are only so many tiles on a page.  (I don't know why - it just is.)  But on the right hand side of that same page with all of the tiled courses there is a blue hyperlink that says "My Courses" and if you click on that then it brings up all of your classes as a list.  When you get the list of classes it will show ALL of your classes and not just the tiles that happen to appear on the initial course screen.

Good luck tomorrow with the rest of your classes!  Also, please don't forget to do the work that your teachers provided you today to work on independently tomorrow.

No comments: