Sunday, November 4, 2007

College Admissions Video

I hope you had a great weekend. I had a nice time with my family. Today was my birthday so my niece, Carly, woke me up with her singing and breakfast in bed. It was very sweet. Since I have shared some more random updates lately - it is time to pass along some additional college information...Vanderbilt University has created a "Getting Into College: An Insider's Guide" video that features some answers to questions many students and parents have about college admissions.

I hope that there is nothing earth shatteringly revealing in this video that you haven't heard me say already about the college application process, but I do think it provides clear, to the point answers from a college Admissions representative. When we (counselors) go to the different college admissions conferences these are the types of answers they pass along to us as it is what they are considering as they review applications.

Take a few minutes to check it out - it won't be a waste of your time - even if it is just a good reminder.


No comments: