Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Application Overwhelm

Oh my goodness. Wow, have you been busy with college applications - and therefore I am swamped with my portion of the paperwork for all of your applications to each of your colleges. They are moving along. I know some of you are worried about the timing and if everything will be sent on time since so many missed the 10-day window required. I promise I am doing the best I can to turn everything around as quickly as possible. I am confident that all of the applications currently sitting in my office will be mailed by Friday. Don't forget, if you would like to review your application's progress at WKHS you can do this by logging onto PrepHQ. We document when it was received in the office and when it was mailed. As always, if you have any questions, please let me know.

No comments: