Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Back to School

It's a school night!  :-)

Can you believe summer is over?  Tonight is a school night which means you are going to have to try to go to bed at a decent time so that you can function during the day tomorrow.  I hope you enjoyed your last day of summer vacation and are getting excited about coming back to school. I am looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Today we had a great day welcoming the freshmen students to Kilbourne. I was so impressed with the Link Leaders who made the day fun, meaningful and welcoming to the 9th graders. Thank you Link Leaders for your service and commitment. I was proud of how you demonstrated your leadership and set the standards for what can be expected at the high school. You set a great example for the Class of 2030 of what it means to be a part of our Pack. 

We're looking forward to seeing you all in the morning.  Sleep well!

No comments: